- Architectural engineering designs for 3 military hospitals (Bouake, Daloa and Korhogo) Ivory Coast under EXIM Bank Of India.
- DPR preparation for setting up of a 300 bedded super specialty hospital, Cambodia under EXIM Bank Of India.
- Planning & Designing of Cancer Block and ISO 15189 certification for 1000 bedded Port Moresby General Hospital, Papua New Guinea.
- Review the design and plans of new and existing facility of Browns Healthcare (PVT) Ltd, Sri Lanka. Quality Management & Assessment, Norvic International Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Consultancy Services for DPR preparation, Procurement, Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Medical equipment for Indira Gandhi Institute for Child Health (IGICH) of 400 Bedded hospital, Kabul, Afghanistan under Ministry of External Affairs , Government of India.
- Consultancy services for Procurement, Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Medical equipment for Patan Hospital and Bir Hospital & Emergency & Trauma Centre of 1000 Bedded , Kathmandu, Nepal Under Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- Consultancy services for Procurement, Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Medical equipment for Black Lion Hospital of 800 Bedded hospital Ethiopia Under Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Planning designing Projects
- Blue wheel Hospital, Odisha
- Utkal Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- 300 bedded super specialty hospital, Cambodia
- IMS & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar,
- Kalinga Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Black lion Hospital, Ethiopia
- Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi
- SUM Ultimate Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Malappuram Cancer Centre, Kerala,
- ERIL Hospital, Dhanbad, Jharkhand,
- JJ Institute of medical science, Bahadurgarh,
- Supreme hospital, Faridabad
- Add Annex Cancer hospital, Odisha,
- Add Annex general hospital,
- Sevenhills Hospital, Mumbai
- Rockland Hospital, Manesar
- Rockland Hospital Dwarka
- Sai Saburi Hospital, Odisha
- Uttar Pradesh health systems strengthening project (117 districts Hospital) sponsored by World Bank
- Uttar Pradesh health system strengthening Project (23 districts Hospital) sponsored by World Bank
- Gap Analysis and Quality assurance of 14 hospitals in Uttar Pradesh, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (204 Million Population)
- Gap Analysis and system total quality management and accreditation of RML Hospital, Lucknow
- Gap Analysis of Five Healthcare Facilities for Entry Level Accreditation, Uttarakhand Health System Development Project (UKHSDP) sponsored by World Bank (uttarakhand 10 million population)
- Implementing Quality Management System for various health facilities in West Bengal (14 facilities), Bihar (32 facilities),Maharashtra (69 facilities) & Odisha (6 facilities) under NHSRC (National Health Systems Resource Centre)
- Punjab Health System Corporation (For Evaluation of the 5 district hospitals)(Punjab 28 million population)
- Quality council of India, New Delhi (For evaluation of 2 District hospitals in Assam) (Population 30.9 million)
- Quality council of India, New Delhi, Directorate of health services, Government of Gujarat (For evaluation of 8 districts hospitals in, Gujarat)( Population 68 million)
- Quality council of India, New Delhi (For Evaluation of 2 hospitals in Himachal Pradesh)(Population 6.8 million)
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, New Delhi (population 19 million )
- Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi, India
- Ram Manohar Lohiya Hospital, Lucknow
- District Hospital Muzaffarpur, Bihar (population 99 million)
- District Hospital Purnea, Bihar
- District Hospital Nalanda, Bihar
- Sadar Hospital,
- Nalanda District Hospital,
- Malda Sub-district Hospital, Katwa
- Sub district Hospital
- Chandwad Primary Health Centre, Tarapur
- Thane Primary Health Centre Kusumba, Dhule
- National Institute of tuberculosis and respiratory diseases, New Delhi
- Survey of all the facilities in the selected districts of Rajasthan and develop minimum standards to be followed for quality assurance of healthcare services in the state followed by develop monitoring mechanism to monitor the quality of services, UNICEF
- Rapid assessment of the scheme on home delivery of contraceptives at the door step of beneficiaries in Odisha by ASHA, UNFPA
- Baseline survey of poor and needy households in the identified locations, HELPAGE INDIA
- Survey of children in need care & protection & need assessment, DIRECTORATE OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT, GOVERNMENT OF CHATTISGARH,RAIPUR
- Review of gaps in IPHS Standards and Save the children Good practices with regard to neonatal and maternal health, SAVE THE CHILDREN, NEW DEILHI
- T.S. Mishra Medical, New Delhi ( 450 beds)
- JNU Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan ( 1000 beds)
- Kukreja Hospital, Mayurvihar Phase I (50 beds)
- Nayati Hospital, Mathura (350 beds)
- Amri Hospital, Dhakuria, Kolkata
- Amri Hospital, Mukundopur, Kolkata
- Amri Hospital, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Amri Hospital,Bhubaneshwar
- Meerut Kidney Hospital, Meerut (U.P.)
- Utkal Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Bhubaneswar (350 beds)
- ERIL Hospital and Research Institute, Dhanbad (350 beds)
- SUM Mother and Child Hospital, Bhubaneswar (300 Beds)
- Nawaloka Hospital, Colombo-02, Sri Lanka (400 beds)
- Ahmadabad Civil Hospital (1500 beds)
- ADIVA Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. - New Delhi (200 beds)
- Swarna Hospital, Bhubaneswar (70 beds).
- Seven Hills Hospital, Marol (Andheri East) – Mumbai (1500 beds).
- BLK Memorial Hospital - New Delhi (500 beds)
- Khular Hospital, Punjab ( 45 beds)
- Marble City Hospital, Kishangarh
- Utkal Hospital, Bhubaneswar
- Add Annex Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
- Medigram Hospital, (A unit of Saharanpur Institute Of Medical Science)( 100 Beds)
- Matachanan Devi Hospital, Delhi
- Heart & General Hospital, Jaipur
- Bhandari Hospital, Jaipur
- Advanced Medical Research Institute (AMRI), Kolkata. (600 beds)
- New Era Hospital, Sultanpur – UP (100 beds)
- Jain Hospital, Narela (Delhi).
- Kar Clinic & Hospital Pvt. Ltd. (40 beds)
- Para-Medical Sciences College, BHMRC (Delhi).
- Bhojpur Medical & Dental College & Hospitals, Ara, Bihar.
- Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences, Amalapuram (AP).
- Rockland Hospital, Manesar – Haryana (150 beds).
- Rockland Hospital, Dwarka – New Delhi (300 beds).
- BSA Group Hospital, Mathura – UP (100 beds)
- Surya Hospital, Mumbai – Maharashtra (100 beds)
- GEM Hospital & Research Centre, Coimbatore
- Rainbow Hospital, Hyderabad & Secunderabad
- B.L. Kapoor Hospital, New Delhi
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai
- Sagar Apollo Hospital, Bangalore
- Vadamalyan Hospital, Coimbatore
- Star Hospital, Hyderabad
- K.G. Hospital, Coimbatore
- Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Malappuram Cancer Centre and Research Institute, Kerala
- Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi, India
- Superspecialty Hospital, Janakpuri, Delhi
- Superspecialty Hospital,Tahirpur, Delhi
- Railway Hospital, Patna
- Superspecialty Hospital, Nagpur
- Maternity & Child Hospital &State- of-Art Diagnostic Centre, Nagpur
SEVEN HILLS HOSPITAL